ADSI Driver Receives United Van Lines Recognition 14 Consecutive Months
Quality and customer service are at the heart of everything we do at ADSI Moving Systems and our team of trained professionals is a large part of delivering on that promise.
In addition to quality and customer satisfaction, we place high importance on the safety of our employees each and every day, whether they are in our warehouses, on the road, or in your homes and offices.
Making Safety a Prioirty
For one of our long-time drivers, Ricky Bell, who has been with Ellefson Transportation Group for over twenty-two years, safety seems to come second nature to him. Ricky is a Household Goods Van operator and if you’ve used ADSI Moving Systems for a long-distance relocation in the past, chances are you’ve met him!
As a Van Operator for United Van Lines, Ricky is tasked with maintaining a variety of quality and safety ratings regarding the work he does each day and he seems to be on a roll.
For 14 consecutive months, Ricky has received an honorable mention for Van Operator of the Month from United Van Lines. This on-going recognition is a testament to his dedication to providing the highest level of service and his attention to detail in getting the job done!
United Van Lines Van Operator of the Month
To qualify for the Van Operator of the Month Honorable Mention, United Van Lines ensures that drivers meet the following requirements each month:
- Drivers must be continuously qualified in the system for the previous 12 months
- Drivers must log more than 25,000 miles in the previous 12 months
- Drivers must be a 1-Rated Van Operator at the time of selection.
- Qualified Drivers must have a Safety Performance Rating of at least 10,000
- Drivers Should have no more than 6 total safety violation points within the Unigroup System.
- Qualified Drivers should have zero CSA points in the last 12 months and should less than 30 CSA points for the past two years.
In addition to his on-going recognition with United Van Lines, in 2018 Ricky received a safety excellence award which required drivers to log a minimum logged mileage, have no reported accidents, no moving violations, and no DOT violations over the course of the year.
ADSI is proud to have people like Ricky representing our organization every day. His attention to maintaining safety and quality shines through in the way he approaches each and every job and we are so lucky to call him a member of team ETG!